Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Call for IDF Editor Suggestions

Jason,

A useful feature would be to be able to compare the differences in two IDF's.

Also, it would be great if the node editor could be enhanced with a visual aid, such as a drag and drop interactive diagram showing the connections for chillers, boilers, pumps, fans, mixers, spliters, branches branch lists, controllers etc.

Thanks for developing and improving IDF editor-

Jeremiah Crossett | Chief Technological Officer | NRGsim Inc. | www.nrgsim.com | 7409 SW Capitol Highway Portland OR, 97219 | 503-688-8951