Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Call for IDF Editor Suggestions

Hello Jason,

I think the most uncomfortable thing in IDF editor is that you need to scroll up and down in order to reach a necessary content. It would be nice to add such a feature that allows to have 2-4 additional views(windows) of the same idf file with ability of parallel work in all of them. It is something like in excel when you're able to clone the views of the same file.

Thank you for this post.