[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC output [1 Attachment]





I have a building with each zone supplied by a packaged unit (DX coil and gas furnace) and baseboard heater. The HVAC power consumption output shown by E+ has a lot of spikes but when I simply add the pumps, fans, cooling and electric reheat coils and baseboard heaters power consumption I do not see any spikes. Picture attached showing the HVAC power consumption output by E+ and then one generated by adding all HVAC components' power for a single summer day. Why is E+ showing spikes in the HVAC output?

Inline image



__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Fakeha Sehar <fakeha_s@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\blob3.jpg