[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Check ASHRAE 90.1 tab6.8.1A - minimum efficiency limits for a baseline Packaged VAV with reheat





Dear support,

I have a doubt about how to check the ASHRAE 90.1 limitations for a baseline Packaged VAV with reheat.

I'm referring to checking the COP DX cooling coils with limitations provided in table 6.8.1A. In particular I should check if the COP of the AHU Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed implemented in E+ is consistent with ASHRAE limits.

I/O ref says that the COP implemented in the .idf file is the gross rated cooling cop. After a E+ run the html file in the section "Cooling Coils" the implemented COP is reported. In the table below, "DX Cooling Coils" is computated a reduced COP including the effect of supply air fan heat and electric power.

I need to ask which of these 2 COP should be consistent with the limits provided by ASHRAE.

Thanks a lot,
Marco

__._,_.___

Posted by: telemar87@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___