[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Daily Sine wave amplitude....





Dear Joe,
I am sorry if I bothered you unintentionally, it is because of my little experience.
I already benefited too much from every single word or attachment posted here,
I appreciate all your help, and got the message.

Yes, I already have measured the internal temperatures with sensors.
Thank you very much for your valuable advice,

Please accept my apology again,
For everybody, thank you very much,
Heba
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: hassan_kamel77@xxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___