[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Setpoint manger control for a BASELINE system-6 (packaged rooftop VAV with reheat)

Well OA high and low temperature are not defined anywere... DB defaults?

I'm asking about these things because when comparing min OA of propesed and baseline I'm finding that they are different even if the implementation of minim OA is the same. Don't mind if this could be because of sp managers... OA  requirements for each zone are the same in PROP and BASE, so the OA minimum flow rates. No errors in schedule were found. BASELINE PIU objects are all in autosize, don't imagine what has an effect on minimum OA flow rates.

Any idea?

Thanks

Posted by: telemar87@xxxxxxxxx