[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus demands





Hello.

It has been long time I do not use E+. I am trying a simple simulation; my model, some loads and an ideal load with a thermostat, to know what demand I need for cooling and heating. I see several things:

- I get nothing when I show "IDEAL LOADS AIR HEATING ENERGY".or "IDEAL LOADS AIR COOLING ENERGY".
- I get data when I show "ZONE AIR HEAT BALANCE SURFACE CONVECTION RATE {Maximum}[W]" and "ZONE AIR HEAT BALANCE SURFACE CONVECTION RATE {Minimum}[W]". I think this is what air conditioning system should supply (<0 needs heating, >0 needs cooling).

In conclusion. I would like to know what I have to show if I want to know what energy needs my building. To desing an air conditioning system, what information I need to ask to E+ (I think I need Watts the coolest and the hottest days).

Thank very much.

Ciru.






__._,_.___

Posted by: Cirulo Cirulo <cirulo78@xxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___