[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Thermal capacity of walls





Hello Jeremiah Crossett,

I had benefited too much from XLS sheet file.

Now I have a small problem,

I need to use your inputs for the (Asphalt very rough) layer,
How can I cite the numbers in my research??

The question in another way,
Where can I find the source of your inputs for different layer materials?!!

I am in a bad need for it,

Thanks in advance,
Heba




__._,_.___

Posted by: hassan_kamel77@xxxxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___