Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: What is the Demand end user components summary?

The OutputDetailsAndExamples.pdf has this description of the report:

"The Demand End Use Components Summary report shows the demand breakdown by component end use at the time that the peak demand for each source of energy is set. The time of the peak demand is shown in the first row. The contributions of each end use at the time of the peak demand of the energy source is shown in this report. The key used to obtain this report is DemandEndUseComponentsSummary."

It can also be seen here:

http://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/8-5/output-details-and-examples/eplustbl-lt-ext-gt.html#demand-end-use-components-summary

Jason