[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Energy plus model calibration





Hi, there,

I am really at the beginning of using energy plus, right now I have actual weather data and utility data, so I am working on the model calibration. There is always some overestimation of the electricity consumption in the summer and underestimation of gas consumption in the winter. I know there are so many parameters in energy plus, is there anyone could provide some tips for model calibration, such as how can I control gas or electricity consumption in different seasons or different months?

Thank you very much in advance!

william 




__._,_.___

Posted by: liwenliang1984@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___