Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy plus model calibration

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for your message, I learned a lot. Do you have any material I can read for the calibration. Actually, I am working on a project for a city level energy use modeling, so I have 16 building types and I am trying to simulate energy use intensity for all of them respectively and finally to get the spatial pattern of the whole city level energy consumption. In this case I used the building models from department of energy directly, I don't have any detailed information for a specific building. I think I need to figure out the key parameters (there are so many parameters in energy plus) for influencing gas, electricity consumption and finally to work on the calibration.

Thanks a lot!

best,
william

Posted by: liwenliang1984@xxxxxxxxx