[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy plus model calibration





Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for your message, I learned a lot. Do you have any material I can read for the calibration. Actually, I am working on a project for a city level energy use modeling, so I have 16 building types and I am trying to simulate energy use intensity for all of them respectively and finally to get the spatial pattern of the whole city level energy consumption. In this case I used the building models from department of energy directly, I don't have any detailed information for a specific building. I think I need to figure out the key parameters (there are so many parameters in energy plus) for influencing gas, electricity consumption and finally to work on the calibration.

Thanks a lot!

best,
william


__._,_.___

Posted by: liwenliang1984@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___