From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:58 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Perez direct/diffuse spliting model

Thank you Linda for the repply. I used the Weather Converter utility. Actually I modified an existing epw file by inserting my own values for global radiation and inserted zero values for the direct/diffuse components. When I converted the file I found out that energyPlus replaced the zero values with the value 999. Any help with this?

Regards,
Kostas

Posted by: "Edward G. Lyon" <EGLyon@xxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at: