Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modelling External Surface Emission

Greetings ,
I review the performance of phase change materials in energy storage'm buildings. And two models I create in Pro Energy Plus, a model without a phase-change material and the other with a phase-change material, but the application exits after the simulation phase-change material impact not see. The model output statistics in terms of temperature is the same.
Please help me in this process.And if a file with the phase-change material may be made to send help to me.

With special thanks

Reza Fazeli