Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DX Cooling Curves

I'm going to chime in here too, because I'm currently working on a project to develop performance curves for newer types of HVAC equipment, albeit for DOE-2, but those curves have the same information but just a different formulation than those in EnergyPlus.

The person who's done the most work as far as I can see in HVAC equipment curves is Hugh Henderson in upstate New York (here's my shout-out to Hugh!).