[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: PHASE CHANGE MATERIAL MODELLING- URGENT

Hello Jeremiah,

I really appreciate your assistance and comprehensive response. I would definitely read the two articles you have attached as they are related to my project. I understand the single curve PCM could pose some inaccuracies and the data inputs are really important.As for the product I am modelling, its a paraffin based product called Energain.

I have actually used the Gaussian model in the excel sheet I attached before I received your response, I was not sure if averaging the freezing and melting curve is the right method. So as you suggested I will do that instead. As for the image you have mentioned in your response, I have unfortunately not received any attachment here.

Posted by: shahrzadmars@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/