Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Coil:Cooling:DX:TwoSpeed and SHR

Well you need to remember that the input SHR is only the "rated" SHR at the rating condition which is at one specific test rating opperating point. That's the case for all the inputs. Curves then deturmine what the actuals are at all other points during simulation. By default, you don't need to enter curves for the SHR, but you can.

gute Besserung,

Jean

Sorry to be a little slow responding, currently having some medical issues.

From the number of errors, it appears every calculation over the time period has an RH  calc error.  A larger SHR makes it go away ???. It seems to me that a lower SHR would make it go away but you may loose total sensible cooling. To target temperature.

Ned Lyon, P.E. (MA, WV)
Staff Consultant

SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER