[EnergyPlus_Support] Energy plus thermal comfort models output variable- fanger PPD/PPV not visible please help

I am performing an energyplus simulation usinf thermal comfort models. But, In the output, I am not able to find the output variable for

"Zone Thermal Comfort Fanger Model PMV []",
"Zone Thermal Comfor Fanger Model PPD []",
"Zone Thermal Comfort Clothing Surface Temperature",
"Zone Thermal Comfort Pierce Model Effective Temperature PMV []",
"Zone Thermal Comfort Pierce Model Standard  Effective Temperature PMV []",
"Zone Thermal Comfort Pierce Model Discomfort Index []",
"Zone Thermal Comfort Pierce Model Thermal Sensation Index[]".

the only output variable visible related to thermal comfort model are for ASHRAE 55 model only . I can't see variables for fanger and pierce model.

Please guide me through this. It will help me with my research.

Posted by: surajtalele@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/