Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Space heating demand. HELP

Thanks again,

I thought exactly the same thing.
You are right. The system is greatly oversized for most of the year and I think it is quite normal.
In order to study the effect that the different parameters can have on the heating sistem consumption and sizing, first I eliminated all heat gaings which could reduce the heating energy required during the operational time. However, I could't see any change. Then, I increased the temperature of the winter design day and I saw that its is the parameter which largely effects the final size of the heating sistem. However this "extreme condition" is not always present in reality, so this is the reason of this odd heating consumption.

Thanks again.
All the best,
Giusi