Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Help with combination of AFN-EMS-Ideal Loads-Hybrid Ventilation

AirflowNetwork:OccupantVentilationControl

I/O ref: http://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/8-7/input-output-reference/group-airflow-network.html#airflownetworkoccupantventilationcontrol
Engineering ref: http://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/8-7/engineering-reference/airflownetwork-model.html#occupant-ventilation-control

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner at EffiBEM

LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

...said the humble inventor of the method....