Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] high cooling load in summer

Can you open this in a text editor and give use your full Cooling schedule, heating schedule, and a sample thermostat?

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner at EffiBEM

LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

Hi,
Yes , i use schedules (attached).

I additionaly tried consant heating and cooling setpoints from the section of HVAC template:termostat. But it tried to keep temperature around 20 degree again. What could be a reason?

Thank you for your time.