[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] OPEN STUDIO - few questions about material, [1 Attachment]






Dear Support team,


we are totatlly new here, with EnergyPlus and OpenStudio, so therefore, we have some questions.

In attachment is my simple model (1 story building with 2 windows on the south side).


My questions are:

1. How can I make my Construction, Exterior Wall (inside do outside) with this specs of material:

 - Internal Surface Coefficient (U=8.290 W/m2*K and Resistance =0.121 m2*K/W) 

 - Plasterboard (k=0.160 W/m*K, Thickness = 0.012, U=13.333 W/m2*K and Resistance=0.075 m2*K/W, Density = 950 kg/m3 and Cp = 840 J/kg*K)

 - Fiberglass quilt (k=0.040 W/m*K, Thickness = 0.066, U=0.606 W/m2*K and R=1.650 m2*K/W, Density = 12 kg/m3 and Cp = 840 J/kg*K)

 - Wood Siding (k=0.140 W/m*K, Thickness = 0.009, U=15.556 W/m2*K and R=0.064 m2*K/W, Density = 530 kg/m3 and Cp = 900 J/kg*K)

- External Surface Coefficient (U=29.300 W/m2*K and Resistance = 0.034 m2*K/W) 

 TOTAL air - air  (U=0.514 W/m2*K and Resistance =1.944 m2*K/W) 

 TOTAL surface - surface (U=0.559W/m2*K and Resistance =1.789 m2*K/W) 


2. I would like to have the whole space (at my model) with constant temperature of 20°C or constant temp of 26°C. How and where in Open Studio do I put/drag heater or cooler to my model and where exactly do I change presets (temperatures etc.)?


3. Does OpenStudio have presets for my model, how does OS know that 24°C is the temperature where it needs to start cooling. How can I change to 27°C?


4. When I push RUN button, system shows some results, but only put Weather Data to it. How and where can I see other results?



Best regards,

Andrej 

 



__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: andrej.zadravec@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment Converted: "D:\Eudora\Attach\demo_10.osm"