Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Schedule compact - errors

Julien...

Yes, Ned find the same problem..
Thanks for taking some time helping me.

Thais Sartori

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Julien Marrec julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Something was screwy in how gmail catalogged the thread, I only now see that Ned already gave the correct answer 3 days ago....

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner at EffiBEM

LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

Hi,

I only looked at the first schedule, and I couln't find the problem at first...

Turns out this is a typo... You wrote "Throught" instead of "Through"

Replace:

Throught:12/20,          !- Field 24

by:

Through:12/20,          !- Field 24

I suppose you have the same problem in the rest of your schedules.

Best,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner at EffiBEM

LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

Hello.

I keep getting these severe errors:

 ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:Compact="OCUP_SALAS" has overlapping days in its schedule pointers
   ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:Compact="OCUP_SALAS BER?" has overlapping days in its schedule pointers
   ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:Compact="OCUP_VARS" has overlapping days in its schedule pointers
   ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:Compact="OCUP_AUD" has overlapping days in its schedule pointers
   ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:Compact="OCUP_SERV_COZ" has overlapping days in its schedule pointers
   ** Severe  ** ProcessScheduleInput: Schedule:Compact="OCUP_SERV_PROF" has overlapping days in its schedule pointers

I looked it up a hundred times and I coudn't fix the error. I would appreciate if someone could give it a look.

Thank you !!

--
Thais Gonçalves Sartori
(27) 99903 4665

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/thais-sartori-a4695937

--
Thais Gonçalves Sartori
(27) 99903 4665
Arquiteta - A66010-8
Mestre em Engenharia Civil

Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/thais-sartori-a4695937

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?Thais_Gon=C3=A7alves_Sartori?= <thaisgsartori@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use