Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question about EnergyPlus

You should probably checkout parametric simulations and hire some space on the server depending on how many runs you're planning.. It should all be doable from the DB interface. Otherwise you're limited by the number of cores on your machine.

Ed makes a very good point regarding turning off all the outputs except those you need. A pro would turn off all outputs and include his own idf code defining exactly which outputs, reporting frequency or even schedule and on what system or object. Including idf code in you simulation from the DB interface can be done on the simulation options or via the scripting interface.