Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Autosizing HVAC and peak load

A pretty common cause could be violent changes in schedules (eg go from a setback of 15C heating at night back to whatever your actual set point is, say 21C at 8:00 am exactly).
Check that!

��
Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.

Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner
EffiBEM

Direct: +33 6 95 14 42 13