[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Airflownetwork Ventilation control - upper limit

Thanks Dave!

I am aware that the air change rate is derived from the simulation, but I was hoping that there would be a way to set up some sort of limit, where the openable windows automatically close (as they do if the temperature conditions are not fulfilled).
The airflow network is being driven by the temperature difference, so if the temperature inside is bigger than 26° and Tout < Tin, the airflow network is active.
What is a bit confusing is that those unrealisticly high air change rates come in when the operative temperature is about 26° and not when it's at its peak as I would expect.
I think my best go is trying to limit the openable surface, so that it's practically impossible to reach problematic air change rates and see where it goes from there.

Thanks again for the reply!

Posted by: nedimho@xxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: