Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] using Ideal Air Loads - the proper way to define it in Energy Plus

Thank you so much,I'll check that..

Regards
Steph
El domingo, 9 de febrero de 2020 9:37:07 p. m. GMT+1, Alberto Hernandez Neto ahneto@xxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Dear Steph,

Your template of  Ideal Load is not properly set. You need to define the object HVACTemplate:Thermostat among several things.
My suggestion is go back to sketchtup and open studio and set the ideal load with the cooling and heating thermostat in the thermal zone tab. Run the file in open studio and see of you get more reasonable results. Check also your internal loads (people, lights and plug loads) . If you have high internal loads the influence of the solar radiation will be very low.

Good luck!

Alberto