From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 7:32 AM
To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneContaminantSourceAndSink:CarbonDioxide outputs

Hello,

What did you input for the object in question? It generates Co2 for a zone based on a carbon generation design rate multiplied by a schedule. Cf I/O reference guide https://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/9-2/input-output-reference/group-internal-gains-people-lights-other.html#zonecontaminantsourceandsinkcarbondioxide

So if you put something non zero in there, it's normal you're seeing this.

Julien

--

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.

Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA

Owner

Direct: +33 6 95 14 42 13

Website: www.effibem.com