[Equest-users] Modeling a Solid Desiccant after a DX Coil

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Apr 29 11:24:14 PDT 2008

I haven't tried this but I think if you put the desiccant &  chilled
water coil on your main, return air system and then used the OA-FROM-SYS
keyword to take air from a 100% OA system with a DX coil --  might best
model your system.  The challenge is controlling the DX OA system --
perhaps to a fixed SAT setpoint -- there is no wetbulb control in
DOE-2.2 that I know of.