[Equest-users] Receptacle Energy

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:33:14 PDT 2009

sounds like you're modeling the peak energy use of the equipment.  If so,
you can develop a schedule, which has the equipment on at part load all days
except cooling design days.  You'll need to do some research to figure out
what the appropriate part load is.  If the building is complete, or if there
is a similar building currently in operation, I recommend obtaining
electricity use data, and monitoring a few sub-panels for a period of a few
days.  In many labs, the high-energy equipment is not used at full load most
of the time.
--
Karen