[Equest-users] Sizing of equipment

Sam Mason sam.mason at atelierten.com
Tue Jan 13 08:26:46 PST 2009

Janne,

Without information on HW loop temp, cooling system type and control,
and heating control, it's tough to figure out what is going on with your
model.  That being said, I will provide what help I can.  The sizing
ratios on the coils only increase the coil size and do not increase
airflow which is generally why zones will have hours out of range.
Check the minimum flow ratio and airflow to your zones and make sure
they are appropriate for the loads in the space. With regards to your
system setup, make sure your reheat setpoints and supply air setpoints
are consistent.

For future reference, if you provide the input file, myself or others on
the list serve will be able to better respond to future questions.

Sam

--
Sam Mason
Atelier Ten