[Equest-users] assigning multiple HVAC systems to a zone

Ben Pressman bpressman at practicalenergy.net
Wed Aug 11 11:59:41 PDT 2010

  I have a building that has two distinct heating/cooling systems for a
given zone. There is a large multizone system with forced air blown over
cold/hot water coils that serves the entire building. Then there are
finned radiators in each room heated by hot water. How do I assign both
systems to a given zone? The wizard doesn't seem to allow this, and I
haven't gotten too deep into detailed mode yet with this model. Any help
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben