[Equest-users] Circulation Loop Overload

tim tim.jgrier at fuse.net
Tue Jul 6 10:42:23 PDT 2010

Trying to model GSHP system and keep it simple using default 3x5 with 1 well
field and 300' deep x 6" diameter boreholes, but I keep getting errors:

Circulation Loop Overload

                                                Loop 'GSHP Water Loop' is
running over capacity for 540 hours in heating

Also, one zone is "outside throttling range" @ 200 hours under heated.  All
other zones are also underheated, but for less than the 150 error threshold.
Does eQuest factor auxiliary coils in automatically with the vertical well
system or is there a need to do this manually?  How would I specify
auxiliary heat if it is needed?  Or can I oversize the geothermal system to
make this work?

Also would accept nearly any other idea - thanks.

Tim