[Equest-users] eQuest Forum Courtesy

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 08:57:58 PDT 2010

I have been noticing some rude remarks in response to beginners questions lately.

I e-mailed the administrator.  Please see his answer below.  Note, I edited my original e-mail to Jason Glazer below to remove names.

>From Jason's response, it is clear that eQuest users of any skill level are allowed to post questions.

In the interest of courtesy, I would suggest no answer rather than a rude one.

Paul Diglio