[Equest-users] 3.64 T24 compliance crashes my computer!

Greg Collins GCollins at glumac.com
Tue Oct 19 13:28:57 PDT 2010

I'm working on a project that was created using the gbxml -> GBS -> doe2
methodology.  I've had zero problems working with the file in detailed
edit mode and running normal simulations.  However, when I switch the
file into Title 24 2008 compliance analysis, it loads the compliance
rule list fine, but any subsequent modification to any compliance OR
non-compliance fields causes eQUEST (and my computer) to lock up.  I
thought at first it was just taking a while to make the change in this
large file, but even minor changes don't work.  I've tried changing wall
construction names, space names, air-side system type and some other
modifications - all to the same effect.

Has anybody had similar issues and hopefully solutions?  I appreciate
any feedback that can be provided.

Greg Collins
Design Engineer / Energy Analyst

Mechanical Department