[Equest-users] 3.64 T24 compliance crashes my computer!

Otto Schwieterman oschwieterman at fhai.com
Wed Oct 20 12:53:03 PDT 2010

Consider trying to adjust the camera range in the .PD2 file.  Josh
shared this about a year ago.

[Equest-users] Lost 3-D Geometry Model

Josh Greenfield JGreenfield at primerachicago.com
<mailto:equest-users%40lists.onebuilding.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BEquest-u
sers%5D%20Lost%203-D%20Geometry%20Model&In-Reply-To=%3C1873B5FA036E5C44B
64225D88886F22C0114C30B%40pelexch1.primerachicago.com%3E>
Sun Jan 17 10:17:46 PST 2010

<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/201
0-January/003018.html>
<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/201
0-January/003017.html>
<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/201
0-January/date.html#3026>  [ thread ]
<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/201
0-January/thread.html#3026>  [ subject ]
<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/201
0-January/subject.html#3026>  [ author ]
<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/201
0-January/author.html#3026>

________________________________

If "Reset Camera" AND  closing/re-opening doesn't work...close

eQuest...open your .PD2 file in Notepad and look at lines 13

(ClippingRange), 14 (FocalPoint) and 15 (Position)...

Proj   "Peck_Baseline"

   ProgramVersion = "eQUEST 3.63.6510"

   BDBaseVersion = 24

   ProductCode = "eQUEST"

   WeatherFile = "TMY2\CHICAGIL.bin"

   CreateDate = 1255555885

   ModDate = 1262904952

   RunDate = 1262903881

   LibraryFile = "eQ_Lib.dat"

   ActiveMode = 0

   InputModule = 1

   UseCameraData = 1

   ClippingRange = ( 400.541, 1731.6 )

   FocalPoint = ( -89.875, 25.375, 18.0293 )

   Position = ( -807.176, 648.915, 295.315 )

If any of the values in there are HUGE (probably with exponents) then

just change them to zero...save...re-open eQuest.  These values are just

used by the eQuest camera so you're not changing any shell positions or

anything.

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org

[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
] On Behalf Of Katie