[Equest-users] (no subject)

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:34:18 PDT 2010

I can't believe that this model can be done without modeling each exposure
as required by App G. You need to model at least the 4 exposures per floor
unless you are modeling a teeny building, which this is not. Then the donut
hole problem goes away. On the subject of donut holes, I'd avoid them
because when you put 2 vetices "close" you create a series of errors, e.g.
exterior walls that should be interior walls, etc. Not worth it.

Carol