[Equest-users] Code compliance in v3.64

Alex Densmore adensmore at integralgroup.com
Tue Sep 28 13:46:23 PDT 2010

I've been cycling through the errors, which typically can be fixed by putting the correct input in the green compliance fields. The tough part is matching the error message to the appropriate field, and figuring out what the "correct" input is. At the moment I'm stuck with the following errors (see image below):

Table look-up failed: OpaqueEnvelope2008( 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, -88888) evaluating rule: Lookup 2008 cons symbol
Local() error - EXTERIOR-WALL:rvConsSymbol08 intermediate values not found. Evaluating rule: Set 2008 Construction

I suspect the error is involved with the "Compliance Information" section of the "Constructions" list, but I've tried clicking the "Use Engergy Code Table" checkbox, as well as using multiple construction types for the baseline, but nothing's worked so far.

 [cid:image002.jpg at 01CB5F13.8A2C7DA0]
[cid:image004.jpg at 01CB5F13.8A2C7DA0]

Alex Densmore, PE, LEED AP
Project Engineer