[Equest-users] Auto-size HVAC from Detailed Mode

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 14:16:23 PDT 2010

Hi Ashley:

Don't know what is "legal" in LEED, but try reducing your semsible loads
fraction for the kitchen and laundry down (say to 0.1). Perhaps assuming much
heat goes out the exhausts for these items.

Also, increase your HVAC airflows.

Worth a try.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com