[Equest-users] Building Shell Load Summary

Jonathan Bowser JonathanBowser at beck-technology.com
Mon Jan 3 13:37:26 PST 2011

Thanks for the attached PDF.  It definitely helps explain what calculations are going into the numbers.

Rather than looking at the LS-C report, could I look at SS-A report (that includes the ventilation energy) and tally up the monthly numbers for the components that make up an a building shell and essentially have information at the shell level that is similar to the information provided in the SS-D report?

-- Jon

Jonathan Bowser

Senior Software Engineer

Beck Technology

1807 Ross Avenue, Suite 500

Dallas, TX 75201

(214) 303-6815

www.beck-technology.com<http://www.beck-technology.com/>

Innovation in All Dimensions

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete from all computers.