[Equest-users] Design Development

Omar Osama o_osama at live.com
Wed Oct 19 01:20:14 PDT 2011

All,	Since it's my first time going through LEED Documentation process, I need to know if my design development procedures are right or wrong.
	I'am working on equest's detailed mode, hence, I'am not using the DD wizard found in equest, what I did is that I've created two equest files; One for the Basecase and another one for the developed case, then I get the percentage improvement in a separate excel file, which counts for each strategy's impact on the basecase.                I wanted to know if this is an acceptable method for LEED documentation, or I'am obligated to use the equest wizard and the equest DD.Thanks,

Omar AlRawiProject Engineer,EA Sustainable Building Consultants
www.ea-buildingconsultants.com