[Equest-users] Review Comment - Equipment capacities for theProposed

Kushagra Juneja kce4 at kamalcogentenergy.com
Thu Oct 6 02:37:10 PDT 2011

Hi Omar,

The Proposed Case should be entered as designed in eQuest. The default
values of eQuest can be used if there is no specific design available.
However, if the design is available the values should match in all the
design documents and the model. Rerunning is a good choice, I guess.
Providing a narrative to explain any revisions is always a good call.

Cheers

Kushagra Juneja

Project Engineer

Kamal Cogent Energy Private Limited,