[Equest-users] Defining Building and Fixed Shades using Coordinates Alone

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:06:22 PDT 2012

Nick, these examples are quite impressive and DO look like a lot of work! A
question about the dummy zone approach--my understanding is that any
geometry which is a subset of a zone or window only shades the parent
object, whereas a building & fixed shade element shades all geometry in the
model. How did you bypass this issue? Thank you!

Arpan Bakshi, LEED AP BD+C