[Equest-users] Unoccupied fan turning on

Adam Rustige ARustige at fdh-inc.com
Thu Aug 9 13:44:54 PDT 2012

Thanks for everyone’s feedback.

One other question, has anyone ever seen -999 under “Current hour zone thermostat (deg F)” for the hourly results?  Under eQuest help it states that -999 means the schedule is ignored for that hour.  Why would the program do that?

Thanks, Adam

Adam Rustige
Energy Analyst

FDH, Inc.
222 S. Central Ave, Suite 1110
St. Louis, MO 63105
Office: 314.773.4000 • Mobile: 314.699.8948
Fax: 314.773.4002 • Email: arustige at fdh-inc.com<mailto:arustige at fdh-inc.com>

www.fdh-inc.com<http://www.fdh-inc.com> <http://www.fdh-inc.com>
Raleigh • St. Louis • Baton Rouge