[Equest-users] HVAC Replacement Alteration

Olivia Herrera olivia.herrera at theroofreinforcer.com
Thu Jul 5 11:55:33 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I asked this a few days ago, but I'm just going to put it out there again
with more detailed description.

I need to do a basic energy compliance check for replacing HVAC RTUs that
are "like for like". I cannot use COMcheck to do this, although it would be
much easier, because COMcheck does not comply with certain state energy
codes (such as California, which I need to do compliance checks for).  If
anyone could please tell me how to use eQuest to do this simple check or
provide a different free simple program to do so that would be so very
appreciated.

Thank you,
Olivia Herrera