[Equest-users] User defined Indirect/Direct Evaporative cooling model

Uday Gorre u_k_gorre at ateindia.com
Mon May 14 02:54:21 PDT 2012

Dear eQUEST users,

I am modeling a Indirect/Direct Evp.cooling model in eQUEST using user
defined data.

In my model please find attached excel sheet for effectiveness is a function
of Wet bulb depression (Difference between Outdoor DBT and WBT). But as per
my observation eQUEST provides to create user defined function for
effectiveness based on flow (Find attached screen shot)only. Is there any
possibility to define effectiveness based on wet bulb depression. And one
more doubt is generally wet bulb depression is hourly changing based on
weather data, so how it account in effectiveness and how zone entering
minimum supply temperature (Find attached screen shot) effects with this
change because generally  this temperature is a function of effectiveness
and Wet bulb Depression.

Can anybody please help me how to model a user defined model.

Thanks & Regards

Uday ...