[Equest-users] zones/hvac system assignments

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 10:05:24 PDT 2013

Hi Kent:

Unfortunately, the wonderful names you established in the Wizard do not translate into the Detailed Edit mode. You will need to rename them in the Detailed edit Mode (always save a copy of your Wizard Mode in case you need to recreate). To figure out which zone and HVAC systems are which in Detail, go back to Wizard and take a screen shot (or sketch) the shapes of your zones (with names). Go to the Detail Edit mode and gp to a zone and ompare the shape to your Wizard mode. Now you can retype the name into the Detail mode.

Just the way it is. Good luck.

John R. Aulbach, PE