[Equest-users] pre-school simulation and a few basic questions

noa@gbwawa noa at gbwawa.com
Tue Mar 5 07:33:35 PST 2013

Hi all,

My name is Noa and I'm just starting to get to know e-Quest.

I'm doing a research on Passive elements in pre-schools and I have a few
questions:

1. Is e-Quest taking into consideration the relative humidity and does it
have any effect on the results of the simulation?

2. When dose an air conditioner starts to work?

3. Can I insert only the R value of a wall and get good results?

4. is there a list of common values for pre-school air conditioner?

Thank you very much,

Noa Hakak

נעה חקאק

WAWA ייעוץ לתכנון בניה ירוקה