[Equest-users] sloping roof error

Amruta Khanolkar askhanol at asu.edu
Mon Mar 25 12:56:08 PDT 2013

Thank you for your email Vikram.

Sorry, But I forgot to mention something that, these are two different
shell components with different building types. The moment I build them
seperately eQuest does not consider the main ridge running continuously and
I have a break in between.
But if this is the only option then I will go ahead and make it one shell
and edit the zone type and schedules manually.

Thank you for your help.
Amruta