[Equest-users] Error in eQuest end uses reporting: Heat Rejection End Use for building with PSZ system only

Vipul Babriya vipulbabriya at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 08:00:37 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Weird !!! I have strange situation for end usages reporting in eQuest. I have three story office building around 20,000 SF, modeled as system per zone for ASHRAE system type -3 PSZ. There isn't any water side heat rejection equipment. When i run the simulation, the eQuest is reporting heat rejection end uses in the output reports (BEPS and BEPU). I haven't seen such a strange situation ever before. Did any one face such strange a situation before?

Thanks,
Vipul