[Equest-users] Central Plant Energy Metering

yashika gulati yashika.gulati111 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:00:05 PDT 2014

Hi great minds

I have a central plant system with chillers and boilers in my eQuest model.
There are eight VAV systems. I want to separate the energy end uses used by
these different VAV systems. I created separate electric and fuel meters
for each VAV system and assigned in the HVAC tab and ran the simulation. I
was hoping to see energy use breakdown for central plant equipments in the
breakdown. Except central plant energy use (cooling, heating, pumps and
Heat rejection) everything else was reported as I wanted. Is there any way
I can see a report with central plant energy use broken down at the air
side system?

Thanks in advance!

*Yashika Gulati,* LEED-AP BD+C

Associate, the green architecture
www.thegreenarchitecture.org

Design Analyst, Sustainability & Energy Group
energyHUB